Look At All The Stripes!...

Photobucket
Photobucket

I just have a small comment to say. I LOVE when people make it easy on me when I take their picture for my blog. For example this woman who I asked. I asked her and she said yes ad I took the picture. I show her the shot and she asked me if I wanted to take another shot and I obviously said yes. I also really love when people pose creatively without me asking them or allowing me to tell them how to pose. I typically don't tell people how to pose only because I feel lucky enough to be allowed to take their picture so I feel that asking more from people will turn them off and not want to be shot by me anymore. SO I love when people make it a funner experience by being creative and easy to shoot.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...