Spirited Magazine: Museum of Innocence...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Amanda Antunes and myself in the above picture)
I want to start off by thanking the lovely Amanda Antunes Editor-In-Chief of Spirited Magazine for inviting me to this event. The event was so well thought out and went along with the theme(Museum of Innocence) of the third magazine published by Spirited. The event displayed most(if not all) of the third magazines pages. Basically all of the creative admissions of art sent to Spirited Magazine by professional people trying to best convey the current magazine theme. The theme of the current publication is Museum of Innocence which is supposed to signify the idea of being innocent when we are young and slowly losing our innocence as we grow older. The DJ's were great and I wouldn't expect anything less from DJ's whose name is Pajaritos(meaning little birds in Spanish). About two hours into the party we all enjoyed(at least I did) of some GREAT live music by a local artist called Audrey Ryan. The party was something like I never experienced before and I definitely loved it! Of course I met quite a few people(also saw a couple familiar faces...which was wonderful) and took tons of pictures(which will be posted within the next few days). Once again, much thanks to Amanda Antunes for inviting me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...