Avni Trivedi Boston Fashion Week 2011...




Avni Trivedi's show was ready-to-wear and was meant for a business woman. Her clothing had a very enchanting and mystical feel to it. Almost as if a fairy or some tiny adorable mystical creature could wear it. Maybe I'm just crazy and come up with random things. I don't know. What I do know is that I enjoyed this collection very much! The clothing was elegant and formal, but keeping a casual, loose, comfortable feel to it. What was so spectacular about Avni's show was the Irish step dancing at the beginning of the show with two women. It was unbelievable and it definitely set the tone for the rest of the show. I must thank Avni Trivedi for inviting me to her show and allowing me to be there and watch such a great show. I really appreciate it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...