My Good Friends...

Photobucket

I love being part of the small dedicated fashion community here in Boston. I have made so many friends(like Martini and Nicole in the picture above) and I always enjoy their company. It literally is the BEST feeling when I walk into an event and find myself in the presence of another blogger that I know.We may come from different places or backgrounds BUT we all have one thing in common and that is our love for fashion. Us bloggers feel the need to spread our love for fashion just like sicknesses get spread around. Imagine if fashion were a sickness and we could all catch it. Our world would be full of Hermes, Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, etc.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

They look great - that was such a fun night! Glad we got to enjoy the show together...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...