Reiss Fashion Show...

Photobucket

During NYFW I was invited to this event which happened last Thursday by Renata Certo-Ware which I had met a couple times before. She told me she was organizing the event and that I should stop by. My experiences with in-store fashion shows hasn't been the best...BUT this event changed my mind completely. Not only was the show very well organized and well done, but the people in attendance were dressed to the nines! In fact, a few bloggers and myself were asking each other where all these people came from because they were really well dressed. I was finally able to meet Jeff Lahens who is an AMAZING menswear designer and it's only obvious that he styled the men for this show. It was a great time and I certainly enjoyed myself.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the first photo and the guy!

Nice blog!!

xx

Lulu

el_martina said...

great collection and I love "mind" dress!

ScorpionDisco said...

As always, LOVE your wonderful photography, and thanks for the great review!!

Cant wait to run into you again soon :)

Cheers,
Renata

scorpiondisco.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...