#BOSMen12...

IMG_4133

Jeff Lahens' did it again! Another outstanding event put on by Jeff Lahens'.
First the Reiss event and now this? Jeff Lahens' is the man to watch out for because not only does he style/direct great fashion shows BUT he hosts great events as well. Did I mention he has also been named one of Boston's Sexiest men by Stuff Magazine? Last night's models sported brands such as Rockport, Ball And Buck, Uniform, Drinkwater's Cambridge, and Stel's. It's safe to say that they all looked SHARP...as expected from any model styled by Jeff. I must give a BIG THANKS to Jeff Lahens' who invited me to the event...it's always an honor attending his events.

P.S.- Right before me leaving the event and saying my goodbye  to Jeff...he tells me it is CRUCIAL that I mention the brand of his glasses. His glasses are Michael Bastian...another indication that Jeff knows menswear very well.

IMG_4131 IMG_4140 IMG_4144 IMG_4172 IMG_4175 IMG_4178 IMG_4182 IMG_4186IMG_4187 IMG_4191IMG_4195 IMG_4197 IMG_4199 IMG_4201 IMG_4204

1 comment:

HOGGER + Co. said...

Awesome pair of glasses; it was a great show, and always fun seeing you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...