The Bearded Man...

IMG_5033


I always think natural pictures are much better than posed. This picture above happens to be a mix of both. I shot this man before I shot this picture and he stood in a typical stance men tend to make...straight with their arms to the side and a serious face. After I shot him and gave him my thank you...he said, "No problem," and did the above gesture with a smile. I loved it so much that I asked him to do the pose for me in order to capture it. So much better than the original pose.

Also...can I express my love for a preppy/well dressed man that also has badass tattoos? I love it! It's such a cool contradiction. This man is a good example of that kind of man. So gentlemen...if you happen to have tattoos and have the ability to dress well...DO IT! Streetstyle photographers will love you...and so will the women.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...