Dress Code Boston Fathers Day Shoot...

IMG_5668 

Still on the subject of Fathers Day(which I hope you all spent it happy and well), I was recently called by Jeff Lahens' to work on a Fathers Day photoshoot for his Dress Code Boston(DCB) site. Jeff pulled clothing off the racks from several local menswear boutiques for the shoot. It was myself shooting alongside another photographer. Jeff was styling the men along with a good friend, but ultimately Jeff was the curator of the whole shoot. The owner of Boston Tweet Up was also there tweeting and capturing everything from his iPhone. It's safe to say the shoot was pretty serious. We worked through the evening into the night and by the time I left the Revere Hotel(where the shoot took place) it was 9:45PM. I hope you enjoy some of my behind-the-scenes shots. For the actual editorial check out the DCB post by clicking HERE!

IMG_5684 IMG_5686 IMG_5547-1 IMG_5526-1IMG_5539-1 IMG_5617-1 IMG_5597 IMG_5641-1 IMG_5698 IMG_5715 IMG_5743

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...