Happy Father's Day!...

IMG_6458 IMG_6460-1-1

It's that day of the year where we celebrate the fathers of the world. The special man in our lives that goes out into the world and works to maintain the family. The one that constantly worries about keeping the family together and happy...even with the simplest of things such as a funny story after dinner. The man who sticks to grilling hamburgers, hot dogs, and buffalo wings because we all know he's not the best at cooking complex recipe's. The man that gets his hands dirty doing all of the disgusting tasks such as plunging the toilet and taking out the garbage that no one else wants to do.We only have one father and on this day we specifically celebrate our own father.

I wouldn't be here on this earth or be who I am today without my own dad. He taught me several important life lessons and life skills which without them I wouldn't be half the person I am today. Despite him not being the perfect dad...I still have a special place in my heart for him. I love you dad!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...