Keds Shoes...

IMG_5235 IMG_5243-1 IMG_5238 IMG_5242-1

Last night I attended the Boston Bloggers Keds Shoe's event at the Lord & Taylor on Boylston. It was a lovely time. I conversed with old friends and made some new friends as well. I got the privilege of meeting the creative director of Keds Shoe's(I will be posting her picture soon!).

Let me just say that I've never really thought of Keds as anything special. Whenever I thought of Keds I thought of plain white lightweight shoes that were a decent summer shoe. Apparently Keds has come a long way since I last heard of/seen the brands shoes. Why didn't anyone inform me? Keds isn't the boring shoe I thought it was...it's a beautiful, colorful, summer-perfect shoe! They have seriously upped their shoe game and I like it. It's not too late to purchase a pair for the next few hot summer months!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...