Scott Schuman From The Sartorialist...

IMG_8090

This is what you would call a chance encounter. Yesterday afternoon I found Mr. Schuman on the corner of a street talking to Bryanboy and taking his picture to welcome him to NYC via Instagram and Twitter. At first I debated whether or not to pass them by and not ask for a picture and then I decided I would stand a few feet away until they ended their conversation to approach Mr. Schuman for a picture. When they ended their conversation I approached Mr. Schuman and quickly exchanged a few words with him and ended our tiny chat with taking his picture.

3 comments:

samantha ramage said...

um, AMAZING.

Kacrates said...

Wow, that is a very nice! He takes a good photo like he takes good photos! :D

HOGGER + Co. said...

I am SO impressed that you chatted with him! Go Michael! Was he nice? Great photo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...