General Idea S/S 2013 Review...

IMG_0197 IMG_0210
General Idea's Spring/Summer 2013 collection opened with a shockingly bright green camouflage jacket and shorts. The collection was full of color blocking, pattern mixing, and neon colors that could light up the darkest of rooms. General Idea's collection contained the spontaneity and quirkiness that kept everyone at the show eager to see the next model walk down the runway.  

On a more personal note, General Idea's SS '13 collection was definitely the most memorable menswear show I attended this season and also one of my favorites. I really liked it because I could see myself wearing the whole collection due to its youthful aesthetic. This is definitely a brand I will be keeping my eye on. 

IMG_0168 IMG_0188 IMG_0232

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...