Brooklyn Nights Bazaar...

IMG_5526 IMG_5562 IMG_5550
 This past Saturday I received a text from a friend asking to hang out in Brooklyn(since I was there all day) and about how we should go to the Brooklyn Nights Bazaar in some warehouse in Williamsburg. So obviously I agree to hang out and attend the event which is more of a flea market/hangout spot. The warehouse is INSANELY huge and was packed to capacity. There was live music, art vendors, food vendors, and ping pong. Probably one of the best flea market experiences in my life...not to mention that the live music was awesome! While this blog isn't so much about me as it is about the individuals that I photograph...I figure it would be cool/refreshing to let you know what I've been up to.

P.s.- Sorry about the inconsistent/lack of posting. It's tough trying to blog when I'm trying to balance a hectic school and work schedule which has me going from 7AM to 2AM everyday. I will try to be more consistent. I am also working on collecting enough NEW pictures of people on the streets to post for all of you.

IMG_5532 IMG_5545 IMG_5528 IMG_5660
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...